Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
The SSU Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is an organization of student-athlete representatives from each of the varsity sports teams at Salem State University.
SAAC's goals and functions are:
- to provide a bridge between the student-athletes and the SSU community;
- to plan and implement community service projects;
- to promote a positive student-athlete image on campus;
- and to enhance the total student-athlete experience at Salem State.
- SAAC Constitution [PDF 17KB]